Regular dental visits are important for anyone who enjoys their beautiful smile. Without regular dental visits, many problems may impact the teeth and cause issues that severely impact the health and beauty of your smile. The American Dental Association (ADA) recommended visiting the dentist twice annually for a general checkup and tooth cleaning. However, there are many other problems that can affect the teeth and cause the need to visit the dentist. Among the dental services that you can get:
· Braces: Braces are used to correct alignment issues with the teeth. This device is placed over the teeth and worn for a specified time period (usually 18 months – 2 years.)
· Fillings: Dental fillings/tooth filling Lynwood are used to restore the appearance and health of a tooth that is affected by a cavity.
· Sealants: Dental sealants are applied to the surface of the front teeth to protect decay.
· Veneers: Veneers are placed over the teeth to cover cosmetic issues with the teeth. They match the size, color, and shape of the teeth, creating a natural appearance.
· Bonding: Tooth bonding is another restorative procedure that uses composite resin to repair chipped, decayed, or fractured teeth.
· Dentures: Dentures are used to replace missing teeth from the mouth. Full and partial plate dentures are available to resolve this problem.
· Implants: Implants are also used to replace missing teeth. Unlike dentures, the implant is installed into the jaw using a special screw and does not come out of the mouth.
· Tooth Extraction: You may need an extraction if a tooth is severely damaged and cannot be repaired.
If you experience problems with your teeth, do not hesitate to schedule an appointment with your dentist. Do not wait until the twice-annual visit to get help for the problem. This can cause further damage to the teeth and more pain and trauma until you make the visit.